Creating an improved sense of self, through a patient's decision for elective surgery, marks Dr. Kelly's task each and every day. Understanding a patient's desire to look natural yet more youthful, and maintenance of a strict sense of confidentiality, round out Dr. Kelly's approach to cosmetic and reconstructive work on the face and neck. Dr. Kelly and his staff make the process a personal and safe one.
Diplomate of the American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery.
Diplomate of the American Board of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery.
Paul E. Kelly, MD is a facial plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He holds proper licensure and subscribes to the ABFPRS Code of Ethics.
Dr. Kelly completed an approved residency after medical school in both Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery AND Otolaryngology Head and Neck surgery. He is also certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery (AAO-HNS).
Doctorate in Medicine: Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans
Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery: New Mexico University Health Science Center.
Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery: University of Texas, Houston
Hospitals and Affiliations
Eastern Long Island Hospital
Peconic Bay Medical Center (formerly Central Suffolk Hospital)
Suffolk Surgery Center
Face to Face Dr. Kelly volunteers his services to this compassionate organization.
If you are interested in making an appointment with Dr. Paul E. Kelly, or would like more information from one of our staff specialists, please call our office:East Hampton - 631-591-3510
Riverhead - 631-727-8050
Southampton - 631-283-1142
Hospital Privileges: Southampton Hospital, Peconic Bay Medical Center, Eastern Long Island Hospital
Scan this barcode on your
smartphone or mobile device
to bookmark Dr. Paul E. Kelly's page:
• Helping Your Hearing Loss,
• Dr. Paul Kelly of ENT and Allergy Associates wrote an article called Glee And Self Acceptance for a Southampton newspaper,
• Dr. Paul Kelly Authors Article for Hamptons.com 'Healthy Face Over Fifty',
• Dr. Paul Kelly Speaks to Southampton Hospital's CEO on SeaTV
• ENT and Allergy Associates® Moves to the Hamptons This Summer Adds Five Doctor East End Group,
• ENT and Allergy Associates® Announces 2nd Managed Care Accord of 2011 Agreement assures that members of Empire Plan will continue to receive superior medical care ,
• 2011 Top Leadership Teams in Healthcare Winners Announced ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP® named winner of HealthLeaders Media 2011 Top Leadership Team in Healthcare Award