Dr. Brian Safier graduated Brandeis University in Waltham, Massachusetts with a B.S. in Biology, and went on to study at New York Medical College in Valhalla, NY. He then completed his three year Pediatric Residency at Schneider Children's Hospital in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Safier completed his Adult and Pediatric Allergy and Immunology fellowship at SUNY Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences, and was an elected Residency Committee member at Women's and Children's Hospital in Buffalo.
He is a member of the American Academy of Allergy Asthma & Immunology, and the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology.
If you are interested in making an appointment with Dr. Brian Safier, or would like more information from one of our staff specialists, please call our office:Lake Success - 516-775-2800
Bayside - 718-631-8899
Hospital Privileges: NSUH LIJ Medical Center
Scan this barcode on your
smartphone or mobile device
to bookmark Dr. Brian Safier's page:
• A Lifesaving Partnership,
• Drs. Godin, Lee, Leventhal, Pazos and Safier featured on CBS,
• ENTA Celebrates Great Success as Bayside Physicians Co-Hosted First Annual Queens Pediatric Symposium on January 16th, 2013
• ENT and Allergy Associates continues to bolster Bayside presence and expertise, adds Allergist/Immunologist Dr. Brian Safier,
• ENT and Allergy Associates Intensifies Effort to Fulfill $175,000 commitment for June 10th Hope Lodge Luncheon will raise a total ENTA Philanthropic Efforts to near $500,000,
• ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP® Physicians and Administrators To Speak at The American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery 2011 Annual Meeting ,
• 2011 Top Leadership Teams in Healthcare Winners Announced ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP® named winner of HealthLeaders Media 2011 Top Leadership Team in Healthcare Award