> Our Physicians
> Eric A. Munzer, DO
Eric A. Munzer, DO
Dr. Eric Munzer graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Human Biology from the State University of New York at Albany, received his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in Old Westbury, NY., and completed his residency in Otolaryngology and Facial Plastics at St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital, a Madison Heights, MI. medical facility of the State Wide Michigan State University Campus. He was voted Intern of the Year, Surgical Resident of the Year as well as Chief Resident for his residency program.
Dr. Munzer volunteered his services to the St. Jude’s Children Research Hospital and the World Trade Center disaster site following 9/11, where he aided in the development of response protocols for potential Bio-terrorist incidents. He also provided services to the Orange County Department of Health, and worked with multiple transplant teams in the procurement of bones, tissue and corneas for future transplantation. He has held the distinguished position of Clinical Instructor at Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has also worked with Macomb County Michigan Hearing and Vision in order to provide audiologic assessments for underserved populations.
Dr. Munzer is affiliated with the American Academy of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery, the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, the American Rhinologic Society, the American Osteopathic Association and the American Medical Association.
If you are interested in making an appointment with Dr. Eric Munzer, or would like more information from one of our staff specialists, please call our office.
Vassar Brothers Medical Center, Orange Regional Medical Center
Scan this barcode on your
smartphone or mobile device
to bookmark Dr.
Eric A. Munzer's page:
• Helping Your Hearing Loss,
• Dr. Eric Munzer of our New Windsor and Fishkill offices was featured in The Senior Gazette article Hard of Hearing? It May be Time for a Senior Moment With an Audiologist
• ENT and Allergy Associates deepens its commitment to Hudson Valley Communities,,
• ENT and Allergy Associates® Announces 2nd Managed Care Accord of 2011 Agreement assures that members of Empire Plan will continue to receive superior medical care ,
• 2011 Top Leadership Teams in Healthcare Winners Announced ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP® named winner of HealthLeaders Media 2011 Top Leadership Team in Healthcare Award
• Sinus Problems,
• Hearing Aids : Treatment Overview,
• Hearing Aids : Two (2) Better Than One (1)
Back to Our Physicians