> Our Physicians
> Gangadhar Sreepada, MD
Gangadhar Sreepada, MD
Dr. Gangadhar Sreepada received his medical degree from the New Jersey Medical School in 2000. He then went on to complete a General Surgery internship and an Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery residency at the University Hospital in Newark, New Jersey.
Dr. Sreepada has achieved academic honors and awards such as; the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society and Summa Cum Laude. He is also a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, and is Board-certified in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Sreepada specializes in sinonasal disorders, head and neck surgery, maxillofacial surgery and management of sleep apnea. He is affiliated with Chilton Memorial Hospital and Wayne Surgical Center.
Dr. Sreepada is now performing “Balloon Sinuplasty” a new state of the art technique that allows for the opening of the blocked sinuses without the need for conventional surgery. This atraumatic procedure allows patients to return to work within days with virtually no discomfort. To Learn more about Balloon Sinuplasty, please visit www.balloonsinuplasty.com
If you are interested in making an appointment with Dr. Gangadhar Sreepada, or would like more information from one of our staff specialists, please call our office:
Scan this barcode on your
smartphone or mobile device
to bookmark Dr.
Gangadhar Sreepada's page:
• Helping Your Hearing Loss
• ENT and Allergy Associates® Announces 2nd Managed Care Accord of 2011 Agreement assures that members of Empire Plan will continue to receive superior medical care ,
• 2011 Top Leadership Teams in Healthcare Winners Announced ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP® named winner of HealthLeaders Media 2011 Top Leadership Team in Healthcare Award
• Sinus Problems,
• Hearing Aids : Treatment Overview,
• Hearing Aids : Two (2) Better Than One (1)
Back to Our Physicians