Dr. George Pazos graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with Honors and received his medical degree from the Uniformed Services University in Bethesda, Maryland - the nation's only military medical school. He was a resident in General Surgery at Bethesda Naval Hospital ("the President's Hospital") and then served as a Naval Flight Surgeon providing complete medical care for Marine Corps helicopter pilots, Navy F-18 fighter pilots, and was NASA-trained to provide medical back-up during Shuttle Operations. Dr. Pazos then completed his residency at Bethesda Naval Hospital and the Walter Reed Army Medical Center where he underwent training in state of the art treatments and surgical techniques exclusively for disorders of the head and neck. Dr. Pazos served as chief resident in otolaryngology — head and neck surgery at Bethesda Naval Hospital and Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
Dr. Pazos was awarded the Navy Achievement Medal, two awards of the Navy Commendation Medal, for his exemplary care of our nation's military servicemen and their families, as well as the Army Commendation Medal for his care of the wounded from the second Gulf War. Dr. Pazos was Chief of the Otolaryngology — Facial Plastic Surgery Department at Groton Naval Base, Connecticut. He holds an honorable discharge with the rank of Commander from the United States Navy. Dr. Pazos was also named one of the Hudson Valley's top doctors of 2012 by Hudson Valley Magazine and was the main feature of their 2012 'Top Doc' issue.
Dr. Pazos was elected to Who's Who in Medicine and Surgery and is a Clinical Assistant Professor at The Mt. Sinai Hospital. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Medical Association, and he is a diplomat for the American Board of Otolaryngology.
Dr. Pazos was also recognized as a Patients' Choice physician
If you are interested in making an appointment with Dr.George Pazos, or would like more information from one of our staff specialists, please call our office:Yorktown - 914-245-2681
Carmel - 845-279-9500
Hospital Privileges: Putnam Hospital Center, Northern Westchester Hospital, Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Scan this barcode on your
smartphone or mobile device
to bookmark Dr. George Pazos's page:
• A Lifesaving Partnership,
• ENT & Allergy Associates Dr. George Pazos was featured in a full page article in Hudson Valley Magazine.,
• Drs. Godin, Lee, Leventhal, Pazos and Safier featured on CBS
• ENT and Allergy Associates Intensifies Effort to Fulfill $175,000 commitment for June 10th Hope Lodge Luncheon will raise a total ENTA Philanthropic Efforts to near $500,000,
• ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP® Physicians and Administrators To Speak at The American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery 2011 Annual Meeting ,
• ENT and Allergy Associates®, LLP Physicians Once Again Recognized as ‘Best in Class’