Dr. Gerald Suh received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine in 1994. He then completed his surgical internship at The New York Hospital (Cornell) and his residency at Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital as well as New York University.
Dr. Suh is boarded in both the specialties of ENT and Sleep Medicine. Besides his expertise in the medical and surgical management of sleep disorders, he maintains a special interest in pediatric ENT, nasal and sinus surgery, as well as endocrine and salivary gland surgery. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and a member of the AAO-HNS Sleep Committee. He is the medical director of the Night and Day Sleep Labs in Garden City, NY, Staten Island, NY and Wayne, NJ
In regards to sleep disordered breathing, various surgical options offered for snoring and sleep apnea include nasal valve and turbinate procedures, Pillar palatal implants, radio-frequency treatments of the soft palate, advanced palatal and pharyngeal procedures, local glossectomy, as well as genioglossus advancement and hyoid advancement procedures. Newer treatment and diagnostic modalities such as the Provent nasal device and home sleep studies are also offered.
Dr. Suh has privileges at St. John's Riverside and St. Joseph's Hospitals in Yonkers, Long-Island Jewish Hospital and the Day-Op Center in Long Island, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, New York Hospital of Queens and Mt. Sinai Hospital in Manhattan.
If you are interested in making an appointment with Dr. Gerald D. Suh, or would like more information from one of our staff specialists, please call our office:Yonkers - 914-963-8588
Bayside - 718-631-8899
Hospital Privileges: St. John's Riverside Hospital, NSUH LIJ Medical Center, New York Hospital Queens, Chilton Hospital
Scan this barcode on your
smartphone or mobile device
to bookmark Dr. Gerald D. Suh's page:
• Helping Your Hearing Loss,
• ENTA Celebrates Great Success as Bayside Physicians Co-Hosted First Annual Queens Pediatric Symposium on January 16th, 2013,
• Dr. Gerald Suh Speaks to CBS NY About Sleep Problems; How Trouble Sleeping Can Reveal Underlying Health Issues,
• Dr. Gerald Suh of ENT & Allergy Associates appears on the CBS news segment; How Sleepwalking Can Be A Sign Of Underlying Problems
• ENT and Allergy Associates continues to bolster Bayside presence and expertise, adds Allergist/Immunologist Dr. Brian Safier,
• ENT and Allergy Associates® Announces 2nd Managed Care Accord of 2011 Agreement assures that members of Empire Plan will continue to receive superior medical care ,
• Night and Day Sleep Services®, LLC Achieves National AASM Designation,
• 2011 Top Leadership Teams in Healthcare Winners Announced ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP® named winner of HealthLeaders Media 2011 Top Leadership Team in Healthcare Award,
• NEW STUDY VALIDATES EFFECTIVENESS OF ADVANCED TECHNIQUES FOR TREATING MODERATE TO SEVERE SLEEP APNEA