Dr. Guy Lin received his Medical Degree from the University of California, San Francisco Medical School. He then went on to complete a General Surgery internship and an Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery residency at the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Lin also completed a clinical fellowship in Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery through the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City. After entering private practice, Dr. Lin maintained a part-time academic position at Mount Sinai, teaching both residents and medical students at Elmhurst Hospital in Queens.
He has now devoted himself fully to private practice, maintaining close ties to Mount Sinai Hospital, as Associate Clinical Instructor, teaching both medical students and residents. Areas of special interest include sinus surgery and surgical treatments to improve nasal airflow. Dr. Lin's extensive training provides him with unique expertise in rhinoplasty. His other areas of interest include reconstructive surgery following the removal of skin cancers or for facial deformities. He is dual board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
For a more in-depth explanation and to view photos of the cosmetic options available, please refer to Dr. Lin's facial plastics web page on the Advanced Facial Plastics website.
If you are interested in making an appointment with Dr. Guy Lin, or would like more information from one of our staff specialists, please call our office:
East Side - 212-722-5570
Hospital Privileges: Mt. Sinai Medical Center
Scan this barcode on your
smartphone or mobile device
to bookmark Dr. Guy Lin's page:
• A Lifesaving Partnership,
• Dr. Guy Lin interviewed by Mens Fitness Magazine about the Effectiveness of various cold remedies,
• ENTA began delivering its story of superior medical care and next day appointments on television, specifically CBS Ch 2
• ENT and Allergy Associates Intensifies Effort to Fulfill $175,000 commitment for June 10th Hope Lodge Luncheon will raise a total ENTA Philanthropic Efforts to near $500,000,
• ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP® Physicians and Administrators To Speak at The American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery 2011 Annual Meeting