Jared M. Wasserman, M.D. is an Associate Director of the Voice and Swallowing Center™, a division of ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP (ENTA). He graduated Magna Cum Laude from Brandeis University where he majored in biological sciences. After receiving his medical degree from the Mount Sinai School of Medicine, he completed an internship in General Surgery and a residency in Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery at the SUNY Downstate Medical Center. Dr. Wasserman then obtained advanced specialized training as a fellow in Laryngology, Phonosurgery and Voice Disorders at the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary of Harvard Medical School.
To view the many voice and swallowing conditions Dr. Wasserman treats, please click here.
If you are interested in making an appointment with Dr. Jared M. Wasserman, or would like more information from one of our staff specialists, please call our office:Hackensack - 201-883-1062
Englewood - 201-567-2771
Hospital Privileges: Hackensack University Medical Center, Englewood Hospital And Medical Center
Scan this barcode on your
smartphone or mobile device
to bookmark Dr. Jared M. Wasserman's page:
• Esophageal Cancer and the Brush Biopsy,
• ENTA and The Great American Smokeout ,
• Helping Your Hearing Loss,
• Jared M. Wasserman, MD of ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP a laryngology sub-specialist in the treatment of Voice and Swallowing Disorders was featured in the New Jersey Physician magazine.,
• Dr. Jared Wasserman Named The Jewish Standard's #1 ENT,
• Dr. Jared Wasserman Authors an Article in The Record and on NorthJersey.com
• ENT and Allergy Associates® Announces 2nd Managed Care Accord of 2011 Agreement assures that members of Empire Plan will continue to receive superior medical care ,
• 2011 Top Leadership Teams in Healthcare Winners Announced ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP® named winner of HealthLeaders Media 2011 Top Leadership Team in Healthcare Award