> Our Physicians
> Michael Bergstein, MD, FACS
Michael Bergstein, MD, FACS
Dr. Michael J. Bergstein is a double boarded fellowship trained surgeon with particular expertise in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery as well as balloon sinus surgery. Dr. Bergstein completed his residency training at the Mount Sinai Medical Center at New York in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery. He then completed his facial plastic and reconstructive surgery fellowship at the University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Bergstein is an assistant clinical professor at the Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York and participates in the education and training of residents in all aspects of facial plastic reconstructive surgery.
Over the past twenty years Dr. Bergstein has received numerous professional awards including being listed in New York Magazines’ “BEST DOCTORS.”
As surgical director of the Phelps Memorial Hospital Sleep Laboratory, Dr. Bergstein has successfully treated hundreds of patients who suffer with snoring and obstructive sleep apnea.
Dr. Bergstein is now performing “Balloon Sinuplasty” a new state of the art technique that allows for the opening of the blocked sinuses without the need for conventional surgery. This atraumatic procedure allows patients to return to work within days with virtually no discomfort. You can read Dr. Bergstein's "A New Technique For Relieving Sinusitis - Balloon Sinuplasty" by clicking here.
Dr. Berstein's Services and Procedures:
Facial Reconstructive Skin Cancer Surgery
If you are interested in making an appointment with Dr. Michael Bergstein, or would like more information from one of our staff specialists, please call our office:
Phelps Memorial Hospital Center, Northern Westchester Hospital, Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Scan this barcode on your
smartphone or mobile device
to bookmark Dr.
Michael Bergstein's page:
• Briarcliff High School gets serious about smoking,
• A Lifesaving Partnership,
• Sleep Problems- The Sleep Disorders Center at Phelps Memorial Hospital, Sleepy Hollow,
• A Diagnosis That Can Keep Our Roads Safer,
• Students Asked to Write Anti-Smoking Song,
• Chappaqua residents run New York City Marathon for charity,
• It's Oral Cancer Awareness Month: Have You Looked In Your Mouth Lately?
• ENT and Allergy Associates Intensifies Effort to Fulfill $175,000 commitment for June 10th Hope Lodge Luncheon will raise a total ENTA Philanthropic Efforts to near $500,000,
• ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP® Physicians and Administrators To Speak at The American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery 2011 Annual Meeting
• Hearing Aids : Treatment Overview
Back to Our Physicians