Dr. Moshe Ephrat is a fellowship trained and Board Certified surgeon with expertise and interests in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery as well as all aspects of ear, nose and throat surgery. He graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, then completed his residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at Long Island Jewish Medical Center, of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. In addition, Dr. Ephrat was awarded a fellowship devoted to facial plastic and reconstructive surgery with Dr. Fred Stucker.
Dr. Ephrat has over 10 years of experience and has special interests in rhinoplasty, sinus surgery, and facial rejuvenation using Botox and injectable fillers.
Dr. Ephrat teaches surgeons in training with his academic appointments as an Assistant Clinical Professor for the Albert Einstein College of Medicine as well as the Hofstra North Shore - LIJ School of Medicine. He also holds a leadership position as the President of the Long Island Society of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery.
If you are interested in making an appointment with Dr.Moshe Ephrat, or would like more information from one of our staff specialists, please call our office:Lake Success - 516-775-2800
Hospital Privileges: NSUH LIJ Medical Center
Scan this barcode on your
smartphone or mobile device
to bookmark Dr. Moshe Ephrat's page:
• A Lifesaving Partnership,
• Dr. Moshe Ephrat joins Dr. Oz for a segment on sinus disease and treatment,
• ENTA began delivering its story of superior medical care and next day appointments on television, specifically CBS Ch 2
• ENT and Allergy Associates Welcomes B. Todd Schaeffer, M.D., and Moshe Ephrat, M.D., Expands its Nassau County Clinical Presence to Lake Success,
• ENT and Allergy Associates Intensifies Effort to Fulfill $175,000 commitment for June 10th Hope Lodge Luncheon will raise a total ENTA Philanthropic Efforts to near $500,000,
• ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP® Physicians and Administrators To Speak at The American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery 2011 Annual Meeting ,
• Moshe Ephrat, MD, of ENT and Allergy Associates®, LLP, appears on Dr. Oz Show