Dr. Robert Green specializes in Adult otolaryngology. He graduated from Harvard Medical School in 1977. This followed a distinguished four years of college at Stony Brook notable for research in Animal Behavior culminating in the publication of the cover story in the Journal Science and the presentation of the Departmental Biology Award to him. Dr. Green also graduated first in his class and delivered the Valedictory Address.
Following Medical School, Dr. Green completed his residency in the highly regarded Department of Otolaryngology at the Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City.
Presently, Dr. Green is an associate clinical professor in Otolaryngology at Mount Sinai. In this context, Dr. Green is a nationally recognized teacher of the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the ears, nose, and throat. He has published extensively on topics related to the ears, nose, throat as well as head and neck surgery.
Dr. Green is a diplomat of the American Board of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery. He is also a fellow of the American College of Surgeons as well as the American Society for Head and Neck Surgery.
If you are interested in making an appointment with Dr.Robert Green, or would like more information from one of our staff specialists, please call our office:East Side - 212-722-5570
Hospital Privileges: Mt. Sinai Medical Center
Scan this barcode on your
smartphone or mobile device
to bookmark Dr. Robert P. Green's page:
• ENT and Allergy Associates Physicians honored for their clinical excellence,
• ENT and Allergy Associates Intensifies Effort to Fulfill $175,000 commitment for June 10th Hope Lodge Luncheon will raise a total ENTA Philanthropic Efforts to near $500,000,
• ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP® Physicians and Administrators To Speak at The American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery 2011 Annual Meeting ,
• ENT and Allergy Associates®, LLP Physicians Once Again Recognized as ‘Best in Class’,
• Robert P. Green, MD F.A.C.S. Elected President of ENT and Allergy Associates Nations Premier Ear, Nose and Throat Practice Turns to Veteran for New Leadership, Also Chooses Three for Board of Trustees