Dr. Wayne B. Eisman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas in 1975. He completed his Internship in General Surgery at New York University including New York University Hospital, the Manhattan Veterans Administration Hospital and Bellevue Hospital Medical Center. Subsequently, he served as Resident and Chief resident in Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
He has been in the private practice of medicine in White Plains, New York since 1981. He is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery since 1981 and he is a Diplomat of the American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and neck Surgery as well as being a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is Chairman, Emeritas of the Department of Otolaryngology at White Plains Hospital in White Plains, New York. He performs most of his surgical procedures at White Plains Hospital.
He has particular expertise in Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Pediatric Otolaryngology and Head and Neck cancer Surgery. Other areas of expertise include snoring and problems of sleep apnea.
If you are interested in making an appointment with Dr. Wayne Eisman, or would like more information from one of our staff specialists, please call our office:White Plains - 914-949-3888
Hospital Privileges: White Plains Hospital
Scan this barcode on your
smartphone or mobile device
to bookmark Dr. Wayne Eisman's page:
• Local Students Recognized For Anti-Smoking Song In New York and New Jersey,
• ENT and Allergy Associates Recognizes Students For Original Anti-Smoking Songs,
• Mount Sinai Medical Center and ENT & Allergy Associates, LLP Create First-Of-Its-Kind Physician Portal ,
• ENT and Allergy Associates Initiates Breakthrough Technology Resulting In Far Greater Patient Ease and Convenience,
• American Cancer Society, ENT and Allergy Associates Once Again Partner To Fight Smoking, Especially Among Teens,
• ENT and Allergy Associates and Mount Sinai Give Back to the Community, Unveil Plaque Honoring Donation to Cancer Room,
• ENT and Allergy Associates Intensifies Effort to Fulfill $175,000 commitment for June 10th Hope Lodge Luncheon will raise a total ENTA Philanthropic Efforts to near $500,000,
• ENT and Allergy Associates® Announces 2nd Managed Care Accord of 2011 Agreement assures that members of Empire Plan will continue to receive superior medical care ,
• ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP® Physicians and Administrators To Speak at The American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery 2011 Annual Meeting