Dr. Zarina S. Sayeed, who is conversant in both Hindi and Spanish, was accepted into the prestigious BSMD program at the University of Miami, and received her degree from University of Miami School of Medicine.
She completed both her internship in General Surgery, and her residency in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, at the SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY, where she was chief resident from 2008 to 2009, and is Board Certified in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck surgery. Her areas of expertise are in adult and pediatric ENT, sinus disorders, obstructive sleep apnea, head and neck disease, and disorders of the thyroid/parathyroid.
If you are interested in making an appointment with Dr. Zarina S. Sayeed, or would like more information from one of our staff specialists, please call our office:Parsippany - 973-394-1818
Hospital Privileges: St. Clare's Hospital, Raritan Bay Medical Center
Scan this barcode on your
smartphone or mobile device
to bookmark Dr. Zarina S. Sayeed's page:
• A Lifesaving Partnership
• ENT and Allergy Associates Adds to its Physician Roster in Edison and Old Bridge,
• ENT and Allergy Associates Merges the Cedar Knolls, NJ Practice of Sharir Raz MD into its Parsippany Office,
• ENT and Allergy Associates Intensifies Effort to Fulfill $175,000 commitment for June 10th Hope Lodge Luncheon will raise a total ENTA Philanthropic Efforts to near $500,000,
• ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP® Physicians and Administrators To Speak at The American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery 2011 Annual Meeting ,
• 2011 Top Leadership Teams in Healthcare Winners Announced ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP® named winner of HealthLeaders Media 2011 Top Leadership Team in Healthcare Award