Sleep Apnea Cures and Treatment in NY and NJ.
What is sleep apnea? Try conducting a sleep study quiz on yourself; take a look at the list below, and see how many of the statements apply to you:
- I snore.
- I wake up tired.
- I wake up gasping.
- I wake up with a sore throat.
- I frequently wake up to use the bathroom
- It is hard for me to stay awake while driving.
- I have fallen asleep while laughing or crying.
- I wake up with pain and numbness in my legs.
- I have difficulty falling asleep or remaining asleep.
- I have been told that I stop breathing while I sleep.
If two or more of the statements above apply to you, this may indicate a serious sleep disorder. Please consult your physician today regarding a diagnostic sleep study. Our New Jersey and New York ENT doctors will help you find the sleep apnea treatment that works for you.
Night and Day Sleep Services, LLC is a subsidiary of ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP. We provide comprehensive sleep services at 8 sleep centers in the New York/New Jersey area and also offer treatment options for sleep disorder breathing.
Please feel free to explore our website for more details.