Home > Our Services > Allergy and Asthma

Allergy and Asthma

Your Allergy Doctor in the New York Tri-State Area

ENT and Allergy Associates has the premiere allergy practice in the New York (NY) and New Jersey (NJ) tri-state area, including New York City (NYC-Manhattan), Westchester, Northern New Jersey, Hudson Valley and Long Island. Each one of our offices has a board-certified allergist (allergy doctor) available for consultation and treatment of allergic disorders and allergic reactions. We perform allergy testing and treat the full spectrum of allergic diseases.

Allergies: Introduction:

Allergies Myth Vs Fact I:

Allergic Asthma

Please click here for more clinical information about allergies and allergic disease.

Pollen count imageOur allergists in New York (NY) and New Jersey (NJ) work hand-in-hand with our ENT specialists to provide patients with the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art medical care. Our ENT and allergy physicians work together as a team to provide faster diagnosis and comprehensive treatment so that patients benefit from this close collaboration. Many of the common disorders that are treated by the ear, nose and throat specialist are complications of allergic disease. Hay fever (often synonymous with environmental allergies) is often exacerbated in the spring and fall seasons when pollen counts are highest. Asthma, hay fever  and environmentally triggered allergies (e.g. pollen or mold allergies) are highly related.

Allergy Testing
Testing a child or adult for food allergies can be done locally by a board certified allergist/immunologist. Both skin tests and blood tests are accurate in identifying the responsible food allergens that cause allergic reactions. We also perform venom testing for insect stings (including bee stings). To get tested by an allergist in New York or New Jersey contact ENT and Allergy , Associates. Click here to search for a New York or New Jersey allergy doctor in your area.

Introducing Our Division
All of the physicians in the Allergy Department are board-certified in Allergy and Immunology and in either Pediatrics or Internal Medicine. Our board-certified allergists (allergy doctors) include:

Learn More

Scan this barcode on your
smartphone or mobile device
to bookmark Allergy and Asthmapage: