A good night’s sleep is critical to your mental and physical health. Our sleep specialists and sleep center team will work with you to comprehensively diagnosis and treat your sleep disorder so you can get the quality sleep that you need.
As ENT physicians, we are uniquely qualified to evaluate the entire upper airway and to offer a full array of surgical and non-surgical treatment options. If you suffer from snoring or sleep disorders, contact one of our offices to make your appointment today. You'll be on your way to a better night's sleep.
What is sleep apnea? Try conducting a sleep study quiz on yourself; take a look at the list below, and see how many of the statements apply to you:
- I snore.
- I wake up tired.
- I wake up gasping.
- I wake up with a sore throat.
- I frequently wake up to use the bathroom
- It is hard for me to stay awake while driving.
- I have fallen asleep while laughing or crying.
- I wake up with pain and numbness in my legs.
- I have difficulty falling asleep or remaining asleep.
- I have been told that I stop breathing while I sleep.
If two or more of the statements above apply to you, this may indicate a serious sleep disorder. Please consult your physician today regarding a diagnostic sleep study. Our New Jersey and New York ENT doctors will help you find the sleep apnea treatment that works for you.