ALERT: As the coronavirus continues to spread, ENTA is committed to your health and safety. We are constantly monitoring the CDC, DOH, and WHO websites and taking necessary precautions. ENT and Allergy Associates cannot perform testing for coronavirus on-site.
Until further notice, we must implement new restrictions on patient care. This is based on the latest advice we have received from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention about the coronavirus outbreak. Please read all this information carefully.
All patients should be screened prior to the day of service and when calling to make an appointment, to ensure they:
Please be advised that Receptionists and Front Desk staff will ask you a few questions in their screening process.
Patients must be symptom free to enter our offices. Please be aware that those patients who answer “YES” to any of the above questions must be rescheduled. To reschedule your appointment, please click here or by calling 1-855-ENTA-DOC, or if you have questions, please call your local ENTA office. You can find all our locations along with contact information here.
If you do require care, please do not come in without first calling the office or by calling 1-855-ENTA-DOC.
We regret that we must restrict our patient care this way. We are serving our patients in the safest manner possible by following the advice of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention under these difficult circumstances. In doing this, we will safeguard the health and safety of our patients, our care providers, and the whole community. We hope you understand, and we thank you for your cooperation.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): What You Need to Know
Health and safety are always among our top priorities at ENTA. We are closely watching updates from trusted healthcare organizations and governmental recommendations about the new coronavirus (COVID-19), and will continue to keep you informed.
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has determined that for most people, the immediate risk of infection of COVID-19 is thought to be low. People in places where ongoing community spread of the virus that causes COVID-19 has been reported are at elevated risk of exposure, with increase in risk dependent on the location. New York City is experiencing community transmission, according to the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
The CDC has provided the public with guidance on travel, health safety and preventative measures so you can take to keep yourself and your loved ones healthy.
If you have developed a fever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory symptoms, please call your provider before visiting one of our practice locations.
Here is Guidance from the CDC on Staying Healthy:
Our highest priority is the health and well-being of our Patients and Staff and want to let you know the precautions we are taking at this time.
• First, we’re responding to the most updated reports from the CDC and from state and local government agencies.
• We have significantly increased the frequency of cleaning all of our facilities, with particular attention to patient check-in tablets, counter tops, exam chairs, bathroom facilities, door handles, seat arms and all points of common contact.
• We’ve increased signage around our facilities and are screening patients upon arrival for risk factors.
• We are asking our staff to please stay home if they have a cough, cold or fever of any kind, or if they think that they may have been exposed to the virus.
• We are asking patients If they have a significant cough, cold and particularly a fever and/or they have been exposed to someone potentially infected with the Coronavirus, please contact their primary care physician.
At ENTA, we are committed to keeping our facilities as clean and sanitary as possible.
We are dedicated to providing a safe space for you and your family to receive the finest Ear, Nose, Throat, Allergy and Audiology care and will continue to monitor this developing situation closely and comply with recommendations and instructions from our local and state health departments.