The Coronavirus pandemic has changed the way we operate at ENT and Allergy Associates. In order to keep our patients and staff safe, we’ve implemented policies and procedures in accordance with CDC guidelines to slow the spread of COVID-19.
Here are few reminders for your in-person visit to keep you safe:
If we have not covered a particular concern on this page, you are welcome to contact us directly for additional assistance.
Please Call the Office for Alternative Appointment Options if:
- If you have a COVID-19 test pending
- If you have any number of the following COVID-19 symptoms:
- fever or chills,
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing,
- muscle or body aches,
- new loss of taste or smell,
- sore throat,
- congestion or runny nose,
- nausea or vomiting,
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days
- If you have been knowingly exposed (within 6 feet for 15 mins or more without a mask) to or are caring for someone with COVID-19 and have not been fully vaccinated ( 2 weeks after the second dose of a 2 dose vaccine such as Pfizer or Moderna or 2 weeks after one dose of a one dose vaccine such as Johnson & Johnson ) within the last 10 days.
- If you have received a quarantine or isolation order from the DOH.