ENT and Allergy Associates LLP (ENTA) has more than 300 clinicians practicing in over 55 office locations in Westchester, Putnam, Orange, Dutchess, Rockland, Nassau and Suffolk counties, as well as New York City and northern/central New Jersey. The practice sees over 100,000 patients per month. Each ENTA clinical location provides access to a full complement of services, including General Adult and Pediatric ENT and Allergy, Voice and Swallowing, Advanced Sinus and Skull Base Surgery, Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery, Disorders of the Inner Ear and Dizziness, Asthma, Clinical Immunology, Diagnostic Audiology, Hearing Aid dispensing, Sleep and CT Services. ENTA has clinical alliances with Mount Sinai Hospital, Montefiore Medical Center, Northwell Health, Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center and a partnership with the American Cancer Society.
- Originally formed in 1998, when three practices merged with 12 partners and 8 locations.
- Twenty Five years later, ENT and Allergy Associates has grown to over 300 clinicians, practicing in over 55 office locations throughout the New York and New Jersey.
- ENT and Allergy has over 100 licensed audiologists.
- The group setting in which we practice promotes easy access to a broad range of comprehensive services under one roof and a very coordinated approach to your care.
- ENTA has a clinical alliance with The Mount Sinai Hospital, The Montefiore Medical Center, Northwell Health, Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center and a partnership with the American Cancer Society to educate and treat patients with smoking disorders and cancer.