by Andrew Blank, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Many of our doctors practice Pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat medicine and surgery. Ear, Nose and Throat doctors are also called Otolaryngologists. Our doctors are at the forefront of diagnosing and treating infants and children with ear, nose and throat conditions. Many of us have affiliations at Children's hospitals. Our expert physicians care for a range of problems and we follow the latest accepted guidelines and use the most advanced technologies available. We are committed to treating not just the child who is the patient but including the whole family in our treatment of that child. Physicians and families are partners in making the correct decision to meet each child's needs.
Conditions we treat are:
- Snoring and Sleep disturbance, Night time breathing problems, snoring, apnea
- Airway and Breathing Problems
- Ear Diseases (ear fluid, ear infections, hearing loss, wax)
- Pediatric Nose and Sinus Problems, sinusitis, chronic runny nose, nasal obstruction, congestion
- Nasal Speech
- Tonsil and Adenoid Disease (infections, tonsil and adenoid enlargement)
- Tongue Tie (Ankyloglossia), Difficult feeding
- Speech and Language Disorders, Speech Delay
- Pediatric Head & Neck Tumors, cysts, or swelling
- Surgery on ears, nose, throat and sinuses, and head and neck
- Ear, nose and throat problems from birth