Voice and Swallowing
At The Voice and Swallowing Center, a division of ENT & Allergy Associates, LLP, is dedicated to the evaluation and treatment of voice and swallowing disorders and to further the understanding of voice and swallowing through education. The faculty at the Voice & Swallowing Center has invented or pioneered a suite of office-based diagnosis & therapeutic procedures.
The Center consists of a team of nationally recognized professionals and state of the art diagnosis technology to offer comprehensive care of patients with voice and swallowing problems. If you need a throat doctor for the treatment of a voice disorder or a swallowing disorder in the New York or New Jersey area, our facilities offer some of the best technologies and physicians in the field. The Voice & Swallowing Center offers in-office ASSESSMENT (NOT screening), without the need to be put to sleep, for Acid Reflux Disease, Vocal Fold Cancer and Esophageal Cancer by using the latest technology.
VOICE SELF-ASSESSMENT: Ask yourself the following questions to determine if your voice requires expert attention:
- Has your voice become hoarse or raspy?
- Does your throat often feel raw, achy or strained?
- Does talking require more effort?
- Do you find yourself repeatedly clearing your throat?
- Do people regularly ask you if you have a cold, when in fact you do not?
- Have you lost your ability to hit some high notes when singing?
- Listen to your own voice. When your voice is complaining to you, listen to it. Know that you need to modify and decrease your voice use if you become hoarse in order to allow your vocal cords to recover.
If you answered YES to any of these questions, call 1-855-ENTA-DOC to schedule your same day appointment with a Board Certified Specialist or click here to book your appointment.
Vocal Cords & Aging with Dr. Neil Prufer
Chronic Cough & Throat Clearing with Dr. Chandra Ivey
Got Chronic Cough? with Dr. Jonathan Aviv