Adult and Pediatric Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
At ENT and Allergy Associates, our board-certified allergists / immunologists are physicians who are specially trained in the diagnosis and treatment of pediatric and adult allergic diseases and immune deficiencies. Our allergists work hand-in-hand with our ENT specialists to provide patients with the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art medical care. Many of the common disorders that are treated by the ear, nose and throat specialist are complications of allergic disease. Our ENT and allergy physicians work together as a team to provide faster diagnosis and comprehensive treatment so that patients benefit from this close collaboration.
ENT and Allergy Associates is the premiere allergy practice in New York and New Jersey. If you are suffering from asthma or allergy symptoms, you need the world-class expertise of our Allergy & Immunology specialist.
To schedule an allergy consult, please call 1-855-ENTA-DOC or Book Online, Anytime!
Conditions treated include:
- Allergic and non-allergic rhinitis, hay fever
- Angioedema (swelling)
- Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
- Chronic nasal and sinus congestion
- Contact Dermatitis
- Eye allergies
- Food allergies
- Immune deficiency
- Insect sting (ex: Bee sting) allergy and Rashes
- Medication allergies
- Postnasal drip
- Urticaria (hives)
- Asthma testing, treatment, education and management
- Environmental and food allergy testing
- Immunotherapy (allergy shots)
- Omalizumab (Xolair) injections (injectable medication for severe asthmatics)
- Patient education and management related to all allergic and immune deficient diseases
Testing a child or adult for food allergies can be done locally a board-certified allergist/immunologist. Both skin tests and blood tests are accurate in identifying the responsible food allergens that cause allergic reactions. We also perform venom testing for insect stings (including bee stings).